Sunday, March 1, 2009

India Pictures =)



I was looking through my India pictures today and realized that I didn't have any on my blog. So, here they are! Well, Some of them. This is me and Mumta (my translator ) that I blogged about earlier while I was in Kolkata. She is amazing and I miss her so much! The other picture is of Sean playing with the kids. We had just finished a game of Colbidy Colbidy Colbidy. Its an Indian game that the kids taught us. Its very complicated...and involves two teams pulling each other to different territories. but lots of fun!! ok, I promise more pictures to come later. My computer to uploading them super slow....
now I am going to enjoy a night of snow falling from the sky!!
God is awesome!
Love y'all!
Chels

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Me? Um, my passion is my Savior. I love serving, laughing, hanging out with family and friends and being outside! I tend to talk to loud, embarrass myself a good bit and think a little outside the norm. I love to travel. I would live anywhere in the world if you let me...