Sunday, March 1, 2009

A rainy day on March 1st

I love days like this. I can't really explain why...I just do. It's like God knows exactly what we need. He knew on March 1, 2009 that planet earth needed rain. For reasons beyond our comprehension He saw this need. Either the ground was dry, people needed a day inside...I'm not sure.

I know that God is calling me to live in a different country. I have all these dreams of becoming a missionary...and then someday down the road hopefully a missionary mom. I'm so excited about what God will bring into my future. I am excited about going to College next year....but I read blogs and hear stories of families in the mission field right now.

I'm just imagining all the possibilities for missions that I would love to be apart of...
~Living in Africa and working with kids effected by aids
~Traveling across America to Inner cities working with women and their kids
~being homeless for a season sharing Gods love with others without shelter
~Settling in a foreign village town...going wherever God leads me....

Questions like
Would Jesus live in a house if He walked the earth today?
Would Jesus buy/drive a car?
What would His lifestyle look like?
Does He call all christians to follow His lifestyle?

I get really excited about just dreaming...I don't know where God will take me...but this is the adventure i'm living.

Thanks for reading my thoughts...
God is working hard on me in these last couple of days especially.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Me? Um, my passion is my Savior. I love serving, laughing, hanging out with family and friends and being outside! I tend to talk to loud, embarrass myself a good bit and think a little outside the norm. I love to travel. I would live anywhere in the world if you let me...