Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Truth and Love....True Love and Love that's True...

So, I've been thinking about these things since Sunday. I can't really make a clear distinction. I think that these subjects are too deep for my little human brain to wrap all the way around.

I heard someone say Sunday that they think about Truth they think about True Love....

...wow....

If you think about it, its logical for Truth to be an umbrella for Love. For Love to be ...well, Love, it has to be sincere, honest...it has to be endearing. It has to be True.
Another thought...
Love has to be True to be love...
but does Truth have to be love to be Truth?

Does that make sense? I don't know...
I've just been trying to dig into this love thing deeper....
God is love...I want to know God, then what is love?

Next Post won't be so scattered! I promise!!
In His LOVE!
night all,
chels

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Me? Um, my passion is my Savior. I love serving, laughing, hanging out with family and friends and being outside! I tend to talk to loud, embarrass myself a good bit and think a little outside the norm. I love to travel. I would live anywhere in the world if you let me...