Wednesday, December 31, 2008

If that ain't love then I don't know what love is...

I was scanning the radio last night while driving home and I came across Gym Class Hereos song Cupids Chokehold. There is a verse that goes

I mean she even cooks me pancakes
And Alka Seltzer when my tummy aches
If that ain't love then I don't know what love is

Has our culture really reduced love to that? Pancakes and Alka Seltzer = love?

This song just made me think. The love I know is deep and strong and outgoing and never failing....

Why do we not share the kind of love we know with our watered down culture?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Me? Um, my passion is my Savior. I love serving, laughing, hanging out with family and friends and being outside! I tend to talk to loud, embarrass myself a good bit and think a little outside the norm. I love to travel. I would live anywhere in the world if you let me...