Sunday, March 29, 2009

Clouds and Majesty somewhere around 6 in the morning

I was driving to work this morning..wait, let me preface this by saying that I wasn't the happiest little dwarf singing and hiking up the hill. I just had my wisdom teeth out Thursday, my mouth still is puffy and ..um..beautiful. It was just a Sunday that I would have rather slept 30 more minutes and then went to sunday school.
So, I don't even get off my front porch without realizing how amazing the clouds were this morning. I was driving all the way to work with my head bent down near the steering wheel looking up at the sky....now I realize that this isn't exactly the safest way to drive but God put those clouds in the sky this morning for me to see and be in awe of His glory. It was a huge reminder of WHO GOD IS. I get caught up in looking at people and seeing characteristics that come from God...its just people like characteristics are nothing compared to God like characteristics...you just had to look at the sky to see all the things God had written this morning....
WOW

1 comment:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Me? Um, my passion is my Savior. I love serving, laughing, hanging out with family and friends and being outside! I tend to talk to loud, embarrass myself a good bit and think a little outside the norm. I love to travel. I would live anywhere in the world if you let me...