Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Ungana...Kenya...We're Getting Close!!

Hey All!! I am so excited to let you know that Graham and I are headed to Kenya with The Ungana Project this summer (June 25-July 4). I honestly cannot wait! We will be working with Ngaamba (a community that St. Marks has partnered with). Our time will be spent digging wells, playing with kids, working with the local church and loving on Gods people of Kenya!!
God has so much to teach me! I am incredibly excited about going to Kenya....but am having a hard time giving Him everything while I'm here in the states....in the area that I'm used to. I am struggling raising funds for Kenya because I have tried to take it into my own hands. Please pray for me....Graham and I need to raise $5,000. I am diving in now, giving it all to God. In ways it's completely freeing....and a little scary to control freaks like me. Its never been about me...that's not starting now, it's always been and to be about My Amazing God!!
I cannot even imagine what all God is doing in Kenya! It takes my breath away to think that He is going to use me in some little way to work His plan in Africa!!!
Thank you for all your prayers and support!
I love you guys!!

Chels

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Me? Um, my passion is my Savior. I love serving, laughing, hanging out with family and friends and being outside! I tend to talk to loud, embarrass myself a good bit and think a little outside the norm. I love to travel. I would live anywhere in the world if you let me...