Wednesday, April 8, 2009

There's only Grace...

A quick thought for this morning. I was driving to work yesterday afternoon and the song came on the radio 'There is no guilt here, there is no shame, no pointing fingers there's no blame'..I've heard this song a million times. But for some reason yesterday my heart was listening. I feel like often I walk around 'free' as a Christian but still heavy with the burden that I might mess up. Maybe its just me, I just have seen how God can work through people and situations. I feel like i'm walking around in a half-pre-guilt that I might not give Him my all in every situation. The song says

'There's only grace, there's only Love, There's only Mercy and believe me, it's enough'

WOW. think, there is ONLY grace, love and mercy. There is no room for anything else. We are living in the light of our Savior. His plans, priorities, dreams and hopes for us are GRACE, HOPE, LOVE. It's completely freeing and thrilling to know that my God is waiting for me to get it right...to start living in the GRACE,HOPE,LOVE He's providing for me.

Ok, off to school now! =)
Have an amazing day!
GRACE, HOPE, LOVE,
Chels

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Me? Um, my passion is my Savior. I love serving, laughing, hanging out with family and friends and being outside! I tend to talk to loud, embarrass myself a good bit and think a little outside the norm. I love to travel. I would live anywhere in the world if you let me...