Friday, April 10, 2009

all my hope is in you...

I hung out with some of my girlfriends last night. we went to the chris tomlin concert in winston. let me just say it was awesome. chris tomlin had just stepped onto the stage. i think it was the second song - Jesus Messiah.

'All my hope is in you...' ..all my hope, all my dreams, all i look forward to and am passionate about. Jesus Messiah. I don't really have a point for this run on of thoughts other than it hit me. ALL MY HOPE. That's everything I enjoy, everything I cling to. It's all in my Savior. Am I consistant in crying ALL MY HOPE IS IN YOU JESUS?

Another thought. This line was in several songs, God just kept bringing this to my heart. "All praise/glory to YOU". Ok, I know y'all probably have this one down. For some reason I had not recognized how huge this statement was. I am thinking. from my little perspective, all the praise that I can give is yours. ALL MY glory I will give to YOU God. Ok, NO. ALL THE PRAISE-EVER. ALL THE GLORY-FOREVER goes to GOD! Everything we could ever give as a CREATION giving back to such a WONDERFUL CREATOR would NEVER be enough praise/glory to describe His Majesty. ...wow ALL THE PRAISE/GLORY TO YOU GOD! LIGHT OF THE WORLD!

ok, last. I went on a youth retreat with one of my really close friends a couple of years ago. He has always been a breath of fresh air and perspective to my walk with God. He told me one day after the retreat that the whole time we were in worship He was thinking how good God looks in pink. the lights on the stage were pointed toward the ceiling and tinted pink. This statement always left me confused/amazed. If you think about how approachable our God is yet mysterious and completely powerful and mighty...wow
Sittin here feeling like a little girl in the midst of my amazing Savior,
chels

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Me? Um, my passion is my Savior. I love serving, laughing, hanging out with family and friends and being outside! I tend to talk to loud, embarrass myself a good bit and think a little outside the norm. I love to travel. I would live anywhere in the world if you let me...