Saturday, October 24, 2009

... conflict... reliance..

Well, this week is the first time I have experienced any kind of conflict at college. It's nothing really big, just some tense situations between a few people on campus. It's amazing how much I feel stretched in these situations. And I don't have a profound thought to follow this. Last night when everything was on my mind and I was trying to figure out how I was going to handle these situations I was talking to a friend. She didn't ask what was going on, even stopped me when I tried to include her (she knew I had already vented on the subject...) She simply asked "Have you prayed about it...?" She quickly followed by saying she wasn't judging or even offering advice. Just asking a question...
Honestly, I hadn't. The whole thing wasn't a huge deal, but it was enough to take up some of my thoughts for part of the night... Why do I look to people whom I trust for God to speak through them before I sit a while and spend time being quiet in Him? How much less worrying would I do? I'm not sure....
I'll have to try it...
anyways. hope y'all are having a great weekend!
love y'all!
Chels

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Me? Um, my passion is my Savior. I love serving, laughing, hanging out with family and friends and being outside! I tend to talk to loud, embarrass myself a good bit and think a little outside the norm. I love to travel. I would live anywhere in the world if you let me...