Sunday, October 25, 2009

underwelmed, welmed or overwelmed....

I was talking to a friend today walking to church this morning. We were discussing the fact that we feel like there are almost too many amazing experiences and ways to encounter God lately. my friend was talking about how she feels like God is teaching her new things about life and developing her as a person through every experience, however, she doesn't feel like she is able to take time and apply that to her life before another experience takes first priority. Our greatest fears that we were talking about is to have a lot of stories to tell but not be changed by those experiences.

thoughts? do you think that you can be overwelmed by experiences without lifechange? how do you change this? does it take slowing down to focus on the lessons? or do we just leave the application to God and simply open ourselves to what He is/will shaping our lives to be?

sorry for the jumbled life.
this is what coffee at night will get ya
k.
love y'all
chels

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Me? Um, my passion is my Savior. I love serving, laughing, hanging out with family and friends and being outside! I tend to talk to loud, embarrass myself a good bit and think a little outside the norm. I love to travel. I would live anywhere in the world if you let me...