Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Cut and Paste Generation

First week of classes at EASTERN! so far all my classes have been fantastic! ....I am about to go to business statistics..i'll let you know how that goes.
anyways, my international relations professor was talking and touched on the fact that my generation is known as the cut and paste generation....
that hurt.
he expanded.
our generation is known for transferring information, not engaging. we know how to present and access but do not take time to connect to it.....

1 comment:

  1. Hey chels!

    Bret Kincaid is the mannnnn. You'll learn to love him, if you don't already.
    He really knows his stuff, and is really invested in individual growth, so take advantage of every opportunity you have to connect with him outside of class.

    How was business stats?

    THANKS FOR WRITING.

    Nate

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
Me? Um, my passion is my Savior. I love serving, laughing, hanging out with family and friends and being outside! I tend to talk to loud, embarrass myself a good bit and think a little outside the norm. I love to travel. I would live anywhere in the world if you let me...