Saturday, January 16, 2010

Mess,

I feel like a lot of things are in a mess right now.

I guess that's what happens when lives come together, stories overlap and humanity is involved.

Sometimes I wonder about the thing that we've made life out to be. Why is it that in life we look for success and relationships? Why is it that we are driven to impress others? Why is it that equality is not one of the first thoughts in our mind when it comes to humanity?

I think these are just random thoughts that come when I try to get an answer or solution to all thats going on in my immediate circle of friends.

Why do we need things that we might not want? Why we want things that we may not need?
Is the only solution to that Humanity?
Is it the essence of spirituality? The struggle or journey of finding what is sustaining?

I'm sorry most of this blog is questions, but this is the way I think.

right now I'm feeling the broken piece......not so beautiful...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Me? Um, my passion is my Savior. I love serving, laughing, hanging out with family and friends and being outside! I tend to talk to loud, embarrass myself a good bit and think a little outside the norm. I love to travel. I would live anywhere in the world if you let me...