Sunday, January 17, 2010

I went running yesterday. It was cold, but warmer than its been all week, so I thought i would take the opportunity to wear shorts...People from NC would I think was crazy in shorts running in the cold....but I needed it.

I ran a little around wayne and walked when I got really deep in thought....

Here were my thoughts.

are some people better lovers?
is the attraction between ppl the character of God in them? amigo dei? and then the mess or conflict in those relationships the sin or humanity within the persons?
are the people that can look over the humanity in people and make relationships work through the mess better lovers?

a lovers rain will wash away the envy and the fear~ josh radin


I was listening to Hallelujah by Kate Voegele a lot lately.
hallelujah...a lovers cry for what? to be alive? do we sing hallelujah in life...in just broken, complecated, mixed tones?
love is not a victory march...its a cold and broken hallelujah.

do we exclaim that theres a God above in every breath we take.
when we are living in our humanity. does is show that we know there has to be something greater than the mess we’ve created?

This is the mess within my head...and when I let it, on my heart.
Good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Me? Um, my passion is my Savior. I love serving, laughing, hanging out with family and friends and being outside! I tend to talk to loud, embarrass myself a good bit and think a little outside the norm. I love to travel. I would live anywhere in the world if you let me...