Sunday, January 17, 2010

...Tonight...

I spent time being broken with God tonight...still am.

Have so many ideas, cries and thoughts. Won't be able to write them all

but i think there is something about always having something to ponder...

I feel so inadequate, I think that's because I am. and yet I think sometimes I must underestimate myself..as a daughter of God. There are greater things to do...and I sit here..in my humanity.

I feel disconnected, I feel helpless, i feel like i should be doing something.

I was wondering the other day. Does God ever feel helpless....in His sovereignty?


more later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Me? Um, my passion is my Savior. I love serving, laughing, hanging out with family and friends and being outside! I tend to talk to loud, embarrass myself a good bit and think a little outside the norm. I love to travel. I would live anywhere in the world if you let me...