Monday, February 15, 2010

He Loves Me!

I don't know quite how to explain this . . .
but,
I was at worship last night. It was such a good time.
We sang your love is extravagant.
It talks about how God considers us friends. . .
I compare myself in relationships to others
wondering why people would want to be friends with me.
I am not self confident
but I don't often wonder why Jesus pays me a second glance.

Why is that?

Honestly,
I don't think I was letting Jesus love me.
I didn't feel like I was enough. . or just didn't really recognize the imago dei within me that He so values and sees as precious.
Well,

Now i'm letting Him.
Jesus loves me.
I feel renewed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Me? Um, my passion is my Savior. I love serving, laughing, hanging out with family and friends and being outside! I tend to talk to loud, embarrass myself a good bit and think a little outside the norm. I love to travel. I would live anywhere in the world if you let me...