Saturday, February 13, 2010

On Relationships

Ok, so connecting to my previous post, I had a thought.

A friend and I were talking today about the nature of relationships (friends, acquaintance, dates, etc.)
We were discussing our tendency of bringing our human gifts and support into the relationships instead of bringing transparency and a willing spirit and a desire to see God work in and through the relationship.

I think lately I have taken a lot of my relationships to heart. . . almost like a burden and not as a joy. I know it sounds awful, and that's not my intent. I'll try to explain further.

I think I've been taking too much of the responsibility of relationships onto my shoulders instead of allowing that to be inspired my God.
Does that make more sense?
It's just a journey of giving it up to him.

I'm still thinking. I'll let you know.
Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Me? Um, my passion is my Savior. I love serving, laughing, hanging out with family and friends and being outside! I tend to talk to loud, embarrass myself a good bit and think a little outside the norm. I love to travel. I would live anywhere in the world if you let me...