Saturday, February 13, 2010

Snow Feeling

I went walking in the snow the other night. It was beautiful, it was mysterious, it was surreal. It was peaceful. I felt all those things.
Beauty. Peace. Mystery.

. . . and yet, I also felt that there was something deep in my heart that I wasn't surrendering to.

I still feel like this.
I have kept my self pretty busy since said snow walk, so I haven't had a time to get into my thoughts. . .

Honestly, I have mixed feelings when looking deep at my life/feelings/dreams. I get disappointed that the person I am is not the person I thought was becoming. . . and then I get excited about what is takin place there.. .

I don't know. I guess this post is just the precursor to my thoughts and ponderings. . .
I'll leave it at that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Me? Um, my passion is my Savior. I love serving, laughing, hanging out with family and friends and being outside! I tend to talk to loud, embarrass myself a good bit and think a little outside the norm. I love to travel. I would live anywhere in the world if you let me...