Saturday, January 10, 2009

Hello all,

This is Angie. I got an email from Chelsea this morning. It didn't sound like she had much time to email or blog, so I thought I'd pass it on! Praise God for safe travel!

Chelsea said:

"hey guys!! We just flew into kolkatta...=) we are here safe and sound. last night sleeping was a lil rough with jet lag but the hotel was really nice! ok, so much to tell but we are at an internet cafe before we leave the airport and go to the hotel. barry said just a heads up that you might not hear from us for 3 or 4 days...=( but keep the emails coming! i love the picture! ok, love you guys so much! miss you already! always yours!chelsea"

1 comment:

  1. So good to know that you made it. We love you and are praying for you! Your Iowa family, Carol, Lyle and kids

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
Me? Um, my passion is my Savior. I love serving, laughing, hanging out with family and friends and being outside! I tend to talk to loud, embarrass myself a good bit and think a little outside the norm. I love to travel. I would live anywhere in the world if you let me...