Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Ready or not...here I come!!!

Ok, I leave in 24 hours!

We had a team meeting yesterday...I can already tell that this group is going to bond really quickly! There is one guy on the trip that has never been overseas....we are going to be really good friends..just because everyone else knows what to expect..and yea- we have NO clue!!

Currently I have TWO carry on suitcases full of clothes and I have to swish that down to fit into only ONE suitcase. So, I have a little bit of work to do before tomorrow morning. =)

There is nothing to really report as of now. Thank you guys to much! Your emotional, spiritual and financial support has encouraged me and made this possible!

I will write as soon as possible!

In His Love,
Chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Me? Um, my passion is my Savior. I love serving, laughing, hanging out with family and friends and being outside! I tend to talk to loud, embarrass myself a good bit and think a little outside the norm. I love to travel. I would live anywhere in the world if you let me...