Wednesday, January 7, 2009

ooohhhh....and I love the rainy nights

So, over the past couple rainy days that song has been glued to the back of my head.

I was at a meeting for a mission trip to Ngaamba, Kenya this past weekend. One of the girls that had been before was talking about how Ngaamba has not had rain in over 3 years.

Now think about how much you love the rain!!

Sometimes I get so caught up in my world...when I finally think outside of myself I see my blessings for so much more....

I can't really describe it...other than...I love the rainy nights!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Me? Um, my passion is my Savior. I love serving, laughing, hanging out with family and friends and being outside! I tend to talk to loud, embarrass myself a good bit and think a little outside the norm. I love to travel. I would live anywhere in the world if you let me...